Thursday, January 22, 2009

Well about a week ago Ranell showed me this bump on her gums so I called the dentist and took her in today, she had an infection and one of her double teeth was dead. The dentist said we have to pull your tooth out and Ranell hit the fan!!! It took the dentist his assistant and me to talk her into opening her mouth. She cried for about 15mins, then let the dentist touch her tooth with the tool to pull it out with the dentist said can you feel this, Ranell said no then can I pull it yes Ranell said. That was it her rotten tooth was out! Ranell said oh that didn't hurt! I said see all that crying for nothing! All the way home was the tooth fairy is going to bring me a dollar!!!! So heres a picture with her and her tooth!!

3 comments:

  1. Poor girl, I know exactly how you feel Heidi. Chandler and Gabe throw a fit everytime We go in for there teeth cleanings. It looks huge! I bet she feels so much betetr without that hurting, and with that $$$$$$.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The $ I am sure solved the problem! Savanah just lost her third tooth last night and was excited to have a 1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you were able to get the tooth out. She will feel so much better now

    ReplyDelete